Terms & Conditions
- Business & Contact information
- Mail Order Policy
- Contract & Cancellations
- Pricing & Payment information
- Miniatures & Models
Business & Contact Information
- Clifton Road Games,
16 Clifton Road,
- VAT No: 868 2826 77 GB
Regular business hours are 10am-6pm, Tuesday to Saturday.
Clifton Road Games only collect personal information for the purposes of supplying goods/services either purchased or requested and for contacting the customer in relation to those purchases or requests.
In order to supply goods/services we require Name, Address, E-mail address and/or Telephone number (Note: Some delivery options require a telephone number). Your Age and/or Date of Birth may be required for Organized Play or for the purchase of age restricted products. For Organized Play, we may also require your relevant Player ID number.
This e-commerce site is hosted by Intelligent Retail. Intelligent Retail are a GDPR Compliant company. Some of the servers used in providing this service are US (Non-EU) based.
We do not share any or your personal information except as necessary to provide the associated goods/services or where/when we are required by law to do so.
We do not sell any or your personal information.
If you want your personal information removed from our database, please contact us.
Mail Order Policy
- Clifton Road Games is a retail shop based in Exeter, Devon, UK.
- We usually sell and post only items which are currently in stock.
- We do not routinely accept pre-orders to be fulfilled at a later date.
- Where orders are placed for out of stock items, our standard policy is to refund payment and cancel the order.
Note: In general, the web-site should not accept orders for out of stock items.
- If (for any reason) only part of an order is currently in stock, we will attempt to contact the buyer prior to shipping to clarify whether a partial-order is acceptable.
- Certain items are only available directly from our retail store and listed on-line only to indicate availability or for purchase via Click-and-Collect. These items should be clearly labelled as 'In-store Collection Only' on the website and will not be despatched, even if they are successfully added to an order for delivery.
Contract & Cancellation
All contracts and communication will be in English.
No contract exists between us until full payment has been made to Clifton Road Games and the goods have been despatched.
Each order placed constitutes a separate and unique contract.
- You may cancel within 14 days.
- Prior to despatch - Contact us by phone or in writing.
- After despatch - If you refuse delivery, the contract is cancelled.
- After delivery - Return the goods to Clifton Road Games (see below).
In all cases our liability is limited to a refund of the amount paid to us by the customer.
All contracts, disputes, and matters arising from the use of this website are subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Pricing & Payment information
All prices are displayed in GB Pounds (Sterling), inclusive of VAT, and exclusive of P&P.
Payment may be made online through PayPal (either from a PayPal account or by Credit/Debit card via PayPal checkout).
Card payments can also be taken over the phone during regular business hours.
All goods/services must be paid for in full prior to despatch.
Delivery is only available to UK Mainland (and selected non-Mainland) addresses.
Free delivery from £34.93 including VAT (Note: some exceptions apply).
Some items are NOT available for delivery (eg. Aerosol Cans) and are listed on this website only to indicated that they are avaialble from our retail store 'Clifton Road Games' and/or to make them available for the 'Click and Collect' option. These items should be clearly marked on the website, should be handled automatically by the electronic shopping cart, do not count towards totals for purposes of free delivery, and will not be processed for delivery under any circumstances.
Delivery will usually be made by:
- Royal Mail, 1st Class Signed For ... for small parcels up to 2kg.
- Parcelforce 48 ... for parcels in excess of 2kg or too large to qualify as small parcel size.
We reserve the right to use an alternative delivery method/service at our sole discretion.
We will usually despatch items no later than the next business day following receipt of full payment. In this context, business days are Tuesday to Friday. When possible we will despatch parcels on Saturday and/or Monday but we are not routinely able to do so.
Delivery is expected to be within 2-3 business days of payment.
Unless agreed in writing by Clifton Road Games, all returns are at the customer's risk and expense.
Please contact Clifton Road Games (by phone or email) prior to returning any items in order that neither party is put to unnecessary expense or inconvenience.
We recommend the use of a tracked/signed-for service in order that items are returned in a safe, traceable, and timely manner.
Goods must be returned to us in saleable condition.
Miniatures & Models
Miniatures and Models supplied by Clifton Road Games:
- Are not suitable for children under 14 years of age.
- Are supplied unpainted and unassembled (unless clearly stated otherwise).
- May require additional preparation or cleaning prior to painting.
- May be made from plastics, resins or metals, that may prove harmful if ingested or inhaled. You must take full account of any guidelines provided by the manufacturer.
- May required assembly using an appropriate cyanoacrylate, solvent or other glue.
Last revised: 8th April 2022